Out of ideas for your Keto Menu? We hunted the easiest yet satisfying dish for your next Keto meal. It’s really easy to do and it doesn’t take too much of your time to do it. Prep time is about 10-15mins and cooking time is about 15mins. In total, it’s just around 30mins of your time so let’s get started with the ingredients you’ll need. List it down, shredder chef!
(servings : 6 servings)
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 TSP Kosher Salt or 1 TSP fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 TSBP mustard
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup unsweetened ketchup
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
You will also need to get an oil spray for the baking dish. These are very easy ingredients nothing complicated. So make sure you include these on your next grocery. This dish is approximately 458 calories per serving.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Don’t forget to spray your baking dish by oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Then add the beef and onions.
- Stir and break the beef up. Cook until brown and when the onions are transparent /soft (about 5 mins). Make sure to remove the excess water from the beef.
- Add the kosher salt, black pepper, and garlic. Stir for 1 more minute.
- Add the mayonnaise, unsweetened ketchup, mustard, & 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish. Add more cheese if you want.
- Bake until the cheese is melted for about 15 minutes. And voila, your KETO Cheerburger Casserole is ready to be served.
And that’s how easy this KETO dish is. We hope you ‘ll like it. Until our next recipe, Shredders! Eat healthy and well.
Want more KETO Diet Recipes? Check out our KETO DIET Cookbook.